Help with '05 Accord coupe rear

MX6boii

Guest thatsnappyguy
if u are having fingers shooting out from the sides and took the time to get on the internet and ask us...I can assure u that the back window has sucked up so much trash and you tint job is gonna look like crap even if u do get it to lay down. And no REAL prefessional tinter will ever 2-piece a back window...I suggest u try again and anchor it the right way, reverse roll it, and glue the dots...if u cant handle all this so soon, take it to a pro cuz your tint's gonna look like :dunno

and any REAL prOfessional would be able to spell prOfessional...... just because you can't do a 2 piece that looks good doesn't mean it will not be done and be better than a 1 piece on some windows!

now for this thread.....Did you do any shrinking on the back window. If not then look at the videos of shrinking film....you have to shrink the film to lay it on those compound curves or put it in strips....

since when are u so cocky? and sorry about the spelling...im a fast typer.

and I started out doin the 2 piece using the "invisiseam" method or whatever its called...I cant make it look like one piece, but it takes too long.

Archived