Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

Guest tintgod
sooo can we lock this thread now?

nothing to see here anymore :thumb

I think the damage is done..why lock it now.

I will tell you this...my posts will dramatically decline do to this thread..if not be non-existent.

for what ever the reason for leaving this in the open eye..I hope it works out for you..but in my opinion..I dont see it helping the board out or professionalism of some of the tinters on here.

That is your best response Ric?? Don't really deal with the offenders, just offer to delete our accounts? I thought you had more character then that. You allowed more TOS violations than I've ever seen, and your sad offer is "Let me know if you want me to delete your accounts"??Good luck with your life with a board full of kids who have no appreciation for the old schoolers. It's obvious that they must click on the ads more that we old schoolers do. You and Mike had the opportunity to either trash the thread at many times, but you have obviously for the sake of controversy and traffic to the site chose to let it go and somehow my ex wife and mom were acceptable targets. Someone owes me an apology, and I won't hold my breath as to where it comes from.

totally agree with you dan...it is truly sad.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how the guys that are bitching are the ones that have been the biggest smart azzes and and controversy starters on this site through the years :thumb

come on guys

Every post Agent237 makes is something smartazz, TG you were the same way in the past, Dan, so much of your dirty laundry has been aired here in the past its ridiculous :thumb

If you guys feel the need to not post NOW over one stupid topic then why didnt you quit posting back then when all your smartazzness and controversy was going on?

Lots of unprofessional things have happened her in the past but mutha fvckas all want to jump ship over one topic :rolling come on guys, get real. You guys have been the main participants in threads like this in te past.

Dont call the kettle black NOW.

Do you guys know how hard it is to try and moderate board with all the smartazz comments? Every damn thread goes off topic. Everybody here needs to get thier shvit together.

You guys are some of the most important and reguarded members here dont let one stupid thread ruin it for you especially whe you have participated in threads like this in the past.

Guest tintgod
I like how the guys that are bitching are the ones that have been the biggest smart azzes and and controversy starters on this site through the years :thumb

come on guys

Every post Agent237 makes is something smartazz, TG you were the same way in the past, Dan, so much of your dirty laundry has been aired here in the past its ridiculous :thumb

If you guys feel the need to not post NOW over one stupid topic then why didnt you quit posting back then when all your smartazzness and controversy was going on?

Lots of unprofessional things have happened her in the past but mutha fvckas all want to jump ship over one topic :rolling come on guys, get real. You guys have been the main participants in threads like this in te past.

Dont call the kettle black NOW.

Do you guys know how hard it is to try and moderate board with all the smartazz comments? Every damn thread goes off topic. Everybody here needs to get thier shvit together.

You guys are some of the most important and reguarded members here dont let one stupid thread ruin it for you especially whe you have participated in threads like this in the past.

dumb ass posting and total disrespect for the industry and long time members on this board are two totally different things..in my opinion

AMEN Mdog, AMEN.

Damned if I leave it up, damned if I take it down. I love how this is all my fault now. :thumb

Oh and if someone says they are leaving, I wish them well and offer to delete their account if they wish, and I owe you an apology? OK :thumb

Sorry you got into a pizzing match and that you want to leave now. How was that? :thumb

If it makes everyone happy I'll move the thread to the foo.

I think it is freaking halarious that over some internet postings some people are so puss hurt they grab their ball and run crying im not ever coming back whaaaaaaaaawhaaaaaaaaa give me a freaking break . They talk about this looks so bad for the industry blah blah blah .. Give it up already no one is sitting at home say honey I think we need to think twice about tinting our vehicles because those guys sure do argue on the internet ..

STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR REALLY SAYING ! This is the funniest shiet I have ever heard. MAn I bet on the 10 O Clock news there will be a story on

" tonight @ 10 ............ Lawmakers are looking into lifting all tint laws because customers have decided to stop tinting vehicles due to some internet babbling . This has caused many shops in a short time to close thier doors due to lack of business " Stay tuned for more breaking info ..

This shiet is better than dave chapelle on jerry springer for sure .

Hey Flying, you think because of what you say that it is true?? Damn, you call me a puzzy? who's the internet toughguy now?? :thumb:thumb

I guess you ? Where did I say anything to you buddy . So grab your ball and roll . I thought you were done posting . Go throw your typical tinter tantrum ( becasue we all know we do it with the throwning of squeegee's and water bottles lol ) and run home if ya like your your prob tough guy . Its good for a laugh .

Archived