V-Kool

Guest Da Beach

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Da Beach
I'd like to hear from TINT GOD! To call themselves that, you must know it all.

:rollin

Sorry to disrespect you TINTZEUS, I thought guest was da man.

Huper Optik ceramics

Geoshield Ceramic

Madico ceramic

Johnson ceramic

They are high VLT films, with relatively low reflectivity, with good heat rejection and non-corroding

I think main part of these films (if not all) made using nanotechnologies not so called ceramic. I am weak in technology - but seems so...That what I heard when drink Vodka with very smart brains....Too smart to remeber what did they tell me about "ceramic". But I can tell one thing when they heard word CERMAIC they start :spit:thumb - I :rollin why.....

Huper Optik ceramics

Geoshield Ceramic

Madico ceramic

Johnson ceramic

They are high VLT films, with relatively low reflectivity, with good heat rejection and non-corroding

I think main part of these films (if not all) made using nanotechnologies not so called ceramic. I am weak in technology - but seems so...That what I heard when drink Vodka with very smart brains....Too smart to remeber what did they tell me about "ceramic". But I can tell one thing when they heard word CERMAIC they start :spit:krazy - I :thumb why.....

That's what I was thinking also leo, TiN is not really a ceramic is it ? Just give it the name ceramic to sound fancy

Guest madekock

You are all talking about ,Huper Optik, Geoshield, Madico, Johnson and V-kool

Only the last one is a sputtered film

But does any one ever heard of LX-70 or Hi-lite 70 from Bekaert? Also a Sputtered film

Right : high priced but a very good film to apply, looks very clear en almost invisible.

They are also high VLT films, with relatively low reflectivity, with good heat rejection and non-corroding

Archived