V-Kool

Guest Da Beach

Guest vclimber
VKool requires a $5000 initial purchase.....but that can be negotiated down a bit :bingo

There are ways around that. :bingo

No refunds though. :krazy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metro jim

A while back A company said I had to buy a first minimum order of $5000, I didn't have that kinda cash at the time and didn't want to tie up my credit so I went with another companies product......its funny because I spent twice that with the other company over the past 2 years!

Do not beg to buy, have them beg for you to buy!

Guest mr3y1956
A while back A company said I had to buy a first minimum order of $5000, I didn't have that kinda cash at the time and didn't want to tie up my credit so I went with another companies product......its funny because I spent twice that with the other company over the past 2 years!

Do not beg to buy, have them beg for you to buy!

Amen Brother!!

Huper Optik ceramics

Geoshield Ceramic

Madico ceramic

Johnson ceramic

They are high VLT films, with relatively low reflectivity, with good heat rejection and non-corroding

Sun Tek Ultra Vision 70 ,does not need edge seal ,so they say and is half the price of Bekearts equivalent

Guest vclimber
what is Suntek "ultra vision"?? never heard of it and not in information I have or their website either...

It's like an IR film but doesn't perform as well as VK-70. Definitely cheaper though...

Archived