In light of things that have happened here

Guest CleanCutter

they don't hurt the liver AS BAD. All blood still must pass through the liver, but injectables only do it once, orals do it 2x and that's why they are 17a-alkylated, to protect them during the first pass-through (and that alkylation is terribly toxic over a period of time).

anything you eat, drink or absorb into the body will pass through the liver at some point before being processed and used or expelled.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my bad CC

What you said in a earlier post sounded like you thought he had not taken steriods and he just spent all his time working out, since he has time. You said he didnt look like he had taken steriods :thumb

I'm missing something... was this to be a "before and after" type thing? The guy in the black (after?) does NOT look like he's on steroids - at all. Total lack of water retention, you could take all the Nolvadex and Tamoxifen they made and it wouldn't dry you out that much. Looks more like he simply spent 3 hours a day in the gym for 6 months with his private personal trainer and only ate what his personal dietitian prepared for him. I imagine he has the time and money for that... since baseball is his only job.

Guest clint4883

I am with clean cutter on this one. I know bonds took them, but it is amazing what just eating the right foods to build lean muscle can do. alot of professional athletes have personal trainers and diet people to fix their meals for them. its crazy how big someone can get in a short amount of time if they can stay committed to diet and excersice. I think that they should be legal personally. I read a article in mens health about some cops that took them in new york city because they got tired of getting there azz beat on the street.

I know if they were not illegal I would be on them, but I would do it in the right way. eat right excerise and don't abuse them. I can see how they could be very helpful for me on the job.

Archived