I am so freaked out

Monday, a guy came in that was very nervous. My gut told me he was going to rob me. I was alone at the shop. I stood up from the desk and aproached him and the door. Kinda pushing him towards the door. He asked me about window tinting, for a price and then a couple of plain questions. I again looked him in the eye and shook his hand. He said his name was Mose.

A short time later I had to go and pick up my son. When I got into the car stuff from my console was laying in my front seat. My GPS and Radar detector were both gone!

I am so sad. Mr P bought me the GPS for my birthday.

I am also mad at myself for not following my gut a little more and watch him leave.

My brain and I have went over it several time and for the life of me I cannot remember what kinda car it was. I believe it was a 1998 Camry. Green. But I can't not say with 100% certainty.

I am so sad. I can't sleep. I am afraid. This guy knows where I live. All he has to do is hit HOME on my GPS.

Anyway, just wanted to share :poke

V

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMarco

Get a shop dog or a gun. No way would I be in the shop alone without either one :poke Worse things could of happened and thankfully your ok, don't let it impair who you are. Next time trust your gut and have an olfa in your pocket in case you need to cut his :poke off :poke

Dont worry that crackhead didnt even turn it on, he sold it for a crack rock fo sho. You really do need a security camera set-up for the customer area and the shop. And possibly some sort of an alarm system with a panic button behind the counter and in the office. Mr. P come on make sure you wife has some type of security while you are not there. Even if its a shotgun behind the counter....lol Seriously, it doesnt take much for a crazy m'fer to come in there guns blazin.

Guest *HarveyD *

Get a gun a learn how to use it. There are too many predators who are looking for an opportunity to take advantage of.

Trust your instincts in a scenario like that and get the hell out the door. Better to let them think your rude or nutty than be a victim.

Guest DESERTSHIELD

stay strong......and don't let that guy live in your head (unless he is paying rent)!!!!! I personally bring my dog to work alot he is the shop protection and he does give me piece of mind whether its for me or my guys knowing that he is huge, looks really intimidating and he is trained.....gotta protect yourself. :dunno

Get a gun a learn how to use it. There are too many predators who are looking for an opportunity to take advantage of.

Trust your instincts in a scenario like that and get the hell out the door. Better to let them think your rude or nutty than be a victim.

I visited the other week when Mr. P was there, that dude is lucky he picked that day. Trust your gut V! I'm glad you are okay, you never know how crazy things can get.

Archived