Customer I wanted to stab with my Red dot Today

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuttingedge... you seem like a pretty intense dude! :krazy

At the end of the day... it's just film...

I would call 'ol customer back up and give him the..

' Hay.... I apologize for the other day... There were outside factors influencing my behavior '

' Let me ask you something... If I came out and did the vinyl to your specs for free would you recomend me to others you know '

if answer is yes.... just go swap out the decal and bid his other tint...

if answer is no... give the customer the 'ol ' good...I'm glad I didn't agree to redo that for free then.. have a nice day'

:rollin

just another example of why I really DON'T want to deal with people that are being picky on price.....they pretty well always do this sort of crap.....

Really don't need business from someone like that. To many great customers to deal with idiots.

Nah just my last two post have been "real intense", if you read enough of my post you would realize I am pretty laidback. Not to stereotype but this guy was of middle eastern decent...if anybody has dealt with this type of customer you will know what I mean, not being racist, its just the culture and their business sense....always something for nothing and charge double when they are the seller...Oh and as far as not seeing the lettering before I cut it. It didnt make sense to waste $20 in gas to go preview a $150 job, unless it was a $170 job...lol

Guest thatsnappyguy

u mentioned something about a gap of light around the edges..when I do FG I pull all the rubbers off b4 I tint to prevent this. what I do on the doors is pop the two side panels off b4 I tint to make it easier to cut the corners and prevent ligth gaps. very easy to do and take only a few extra seconds.

Guest FilmBlazer
Not for this job, we are talking the width of an olfa blade....Im sure he would of complained that I put the rubbers back in wrong...lol

Prolly... And it would have been more expensive to pull rubbers.. That sounds funny... Pull rubbers pull rubbers hahah

Guest goldtooth
Not for this job, we are talking the width of an olfa blade....Im sure he would of complained that I put the rubbers back in wrong...lol

:thumb for real,as picky as he was ,I'm sure of that :lol2

Archived