Wholesalers at war

When a company lowers their price, it because of two reasons. They are having financial difficulties which is the worst thing to do by lowering prices. Or they have removed a component to lower product cost.

N3. Or they sell stock, which is always happen at the end of financial year....

N4.....

N5......

There are some reasons :shoot1

When a company lowers their price, it because of two reasons. They are having financial difficulties which is the worst thing to do by lowering prices. Or they have removed a component to lower product cost.

Bekaert have significantly dropped their prices in retalliation which must affect MEP and Madico here.

Devil

Solar Gard always declared Top Quality. "We are Rolls-Royces between Mercedes" - one of former top managers words.

So, can You imagine Rolls-Royce drop price because new model of KIA or HYUNDAE??? :shoot1

Guest StreetsAheadWindowTinting

In New Zealand almost every Distributor seems to be in the ballpark, I compared 2 brands recently within five dollars of each other, quality on the other hand was quite different. It would be interesting to see what fat margins are on the cheaper quality fim vs top end and I can only guess that the top end would me considerably less profitable?? Vlad your thoughts?

Devil,

The prices downunder must be way higher than the prices here!

I think they have been Hoosier and most film from all the entities arrives via air freight and not sea 'cause it takes too long to get downunder.

But the wholesalers have had a nice "closed shop mentality" for years down here.

Devil

Devil,

The prices downunder must be way higher than the prices here!

I think they have been Hoosier and most film from all the entities arrives via air freight and not sea 'cause it takes too long to get downunder.

But the wholesalers have had a nice "closed shop mentality" for years down here.

Devil

For your information Devil, it takes around 17 days to land a shipment from the U.S. west coast to the east coast of Oz.

At a fraction of the cost of air freight. Go figure? No really, have a good long think about your uninformed & un-verified statement!

As for "closed shop mentality" - you really are paranoid. Again, can you back-up this statement? :twocents

Archived