WARNING for Dark Tint Outlaws

Guest tint phantom

As posted by TD:

Let's put this thread up as a reference to point to for customers that post here who may be inclined to tint darker than legal.

Instead of repeating the same old arguments, we can just give a link to this thread.

A link to this thread will also appear in the side navigation for easy reference, so, let's hear some of the many good reasons to keep it legal!

Reasons to Keep it Legal Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint phantom
As posted by TD:

Let's put this thread up as a reference to point to for customers that post here who may be inclined to tint darker than legal.

Instead of repeating the same old arguments, we can just give a link to this thread.

A link to this thread will also appear in the side navigation for easy reference, so, let's hear some of the many good reasons to keep it legal!

I agree , good idea :lock how many time's can metal be folded before you have a samuri sword.

As posted by TD:

I agree , good idea :thumb how many time's can metal be folded before you have a samuri sword.

I do so agree!!! bend, bend, bend, ooops sword!!! :thumb

I tint many law enforcement vehicles including marked police units, DEA undercover units, Narcotics Task Force undercover units, and even the local District Attorney units and not one single car is tinted legally. Never have they wanted 70% up front. The usual is more like 30% and sometimes as low as 5%. I have tinted multiple marked police cruisers with 50% on the front windows. If local law enforcement doesnt even follow the laws how can you expect a normal citizen too. Just my thought.

Ditto! Tint, they do it around my way too & their personal vehicles, in fact a friend of mine who is a detective has 5% all around his personal vehicle & when he gets stopped for speeding etc, he just shows them his badge & nothing happens.

I understand the other persons views and respect then all---we all have the right to voice our opinions as well as share our experiences with others. I have 5% all the way around except the windshield--I do in fact have a legit medical exemption that allows it. I will be driving to the Atlantic City, NJ area in couple of weeks and will not be surprised if I am stopped at least twice---I don't have a problem with this as I keep my medex on my dash as my law here in Mississippi states I have too. If I have a medical condition in MS, I also have one in TN, VA, GA, NJ..... I will let you know what happens if interesed when I return.

Be Safe

No problems---I have arrived back to Mississippi and thought I would update you all. Let me say first that I aplogize for cluttering up the forum this way but it's easier to respond this way. I had 12-15 calls on my cell while enroute to Atlantic City for a conference concerning the 5% tint I have on my windows. I had a VA state tropper say something to me while getting gas, I said I have a exemption and he said have a good day and be careful--never asked to see it. I stopped at a service center in New Jersey and and I was leaving a tropper stopped me. I showed him my exemption, DL and proof of insurance--no problems.

Be Safe

Guest tint phantom

Well im still slinging tint. I fought the law and I won! a little insite on getting busted for todark tint. there's to ways to handle the laws. #1 lay down like a lamb, admit your gilt pay the fines carry a conviction and a criminal record.or #2 buy the best lawyer in town and take your time going to tial, drag it out for as long as you can.file a continiuance wave your right to a speedy tial. after about 3 months the district attorny is antsy to get your case off his docket and is willing to make a deal. all I had to do is plea nocontest and pay court cost all charges were droped.even the traffic tickets. :rollin alls THANKS to all who supported me, GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Archived