You are not going to believe..........

Guest powertints

Guest powertints

...what happened today. I had a customer come in with a JEEP CHEROKEE who wanted to buy some film so he could do it himself!!!!! I sold him 5% for the back, a gold card & squegee, and a can of glass cleaner. The cherokee was an old black one just like the :ahole that did it himself that was posted. I could bsrely keep a straight face during the transaction. The only thing that saved me was being able to go in back and laugh while I cut the film for him. I could not stop thinking about the board while this was all going on. I said thank you and "good luck, sir." .

:bingo:lol6 :lol6 :lol6 :lol6 :lol6

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Film Maverick

Did you tell him you're price for stripping and tinting an F'd up job?

Some of my most loyal customers started out with them trying to do it themselves and coming back.

Guest powertints

He was actually a really cool guy, military he said. He said he did his 300z but had to do the back window in 3 pieces because the film wasn't wide enough. If he needs it re-done, he'll be back. However, when I gave him the squegee and gold card he had no idea what they were... lol6

Guest Spesh

you never know, he may want to start tinting after this, he will see the skill envolved to do a decent job and may be impressed at how other cars are tinted so well

or he could just fark it up and you get twice the money

hehe

Guest psychotinter

Or he will probably blame the sh!ty job on the tint that you sold him like he did with the others.OR we will see his post on this site asking what he did wrong. Boy would we have a little explaining to do :shock :mrgreen: :mrgreen: So just in case I will say that I am surr that he did a great job :sad:rollin RRRIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT

Guest Tint Wiz

I had a customer bring his vauxhall zafria in for me to tint , he said he could do it but was to rused with work, yeah thats why the rear window was covered in glue from film he ripped off him self :ahole

Guest powertints
:lol It's always the same story. "I used to tint" or "I know how to but I just don't have the time". Don't have the time???, then why the hell would you take time out of YOUR busy day to bring it to ME???!!! These guys really crack me up. They try and talk shop and just end up sounding that much more stupid. :lol

Archived