You are not going to believe..........

Guest powertints

Guest Tint Guru

Ill never forget the first Probe I did when came out. I never even heard of Shrinking you had to strech it and squeege hard as hell. Anyways this guy brings in a Probe, I get the passenger Quarter with a little heat gunning, the driver quarter, must of creaced that thing 5 times, finally I had to let it go he was waiting, it had one crease right at th top edge where it breaks downward. So , I go to deliver the car and and show him, hes like it looks great then I point out the crease cause it aint goin away. Oh no That looks great I tried it my self I must of had 20 of those things. Whew

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DontWorryItWillDry
Oh no That looks great I tried it my self I must of had 20 of those things
:lol6

HAHAHAHHA Too bad all our customers don't try tinting themselves first.

Guest powertints

He came back in today.....needed more film. The wind blew when he went to install his back window!!!! He said he lives in an apartment and doesn't have a garage to do it in. The rest of his car looked loke $hit, as expected. Soon he will have paid me enough for materils to have had it done by me! I love people like this, they make me laugh and lighten the day. :shock

ha ha got to love those guys I allways get the guys that say how much to tint my car and I allready have the tint and of course its secret zone or gila so me bieng the wise a$$ thst I am tell its going to cost you more to use that garbage you brought into me cuz I have to deal with the headache of trying to shrink that crap no warranty on that junk and then I have to ask them do you realy think there is anyway in the world that you can buy tint cheaper than me :ahole

Guest sdtintin

I had a dude ring me today to tint the rear screen on a 03 bmw cos him n his buddies are gunna do the sides themselves they just cant do the rear ,I told him well I can do the whole car for ?200 or il let u try it n them strip n retint it wen u fark it up n charge you ?300 he said hel ring back once theyve done the sides mmm cant wait lol

Archived