Election Poll

Looking at this right now I can see why this country is in the nightmareish state that it is in. This poll makes me want to vomit!!!!!!! Just to be clear my vote went for none of the above and independent/other. I will quote from the greatest show of all time: South Park. "I just dont see the point of voting when the only choices are a sh!t sandwich and a giant douche." I am in no way trying to start an Obama/McCain debate, all im saying is that they are both wrong for the job! :thumb

It was funny to listen to Stern this morning. He said he was going to vote with his wife this afternoon. He said they were both voting for Obama. Not because he was the better candidate, he felt that Obama was dangerous for our country. He was voting this way because McCain had chosen Palin as his runnign mate. No other reason. Crazy Chit............................... :thumb

Guest Texstar
I am not voting because I dont think we have a choice worth a darn to vote for.

I am staying out of this one.

I cant with good concious vote for anybody. :lock

So your not voting at all? Is there no local elections concerning school board that might affect your kids? No city council elections or bond proposals that might affect you livelihood. I find it hard to believe theres no reason whatsovever to go vote :lock

I am not voting because I dont think we have a choice worth a darn to vote for.

I am staying out of this one.

I cant with good concious vote for anybody. :lock

Mdog, drag your butt5 to the polls and vote!!! Vote for Nader, OR there is a write-in spot at the bottom of the ballot. Vote for whomever you wish, but vote. The you can in good conscience beeeeyatch about whomever gets in!!!! Also, ther must be some questions on the ballot that could affect you, so, go do it!!!!!

Archived