when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunlimited
yeah that's pretty sweet that potential customers of ours can come here and see a bunch of door-knobs climbing all over other customer's vehicles like fuggin' monkeys. :thumb

Just so everyone knows, That is my own personal truck, it's a beater and I would NEVER do that on a custys vehicle or my other vehicle for that matter. I will leave it up for another day or so then delete the pic from my photobucket as I do not want anyone to look at my acct. and see that either.

yeah that's pretty sweet that potential customers of ours can come here and see a bunch of door-knobs climbing all over other customer's vehicles like fuggin' monkeys. :thumb

Just so everyone knows, That is my own personal truck, it's a beater and I would NEVER do that on a custys vehicle or my other vehicle for that matter. I will leave it up for another day or so then delete the pic from my photobucket as I do not want anyone to look at my acct. and see that either.

That SHAT was funny as hellz sunlimited! :lol

Guest mikeMN
that we made you mean! you had no better way to voice your opinion I said sorry and I appologized..at the same time your remarks are disregaurded and is your opinion...this works for me and I dont weight but half what you do, so it makes a big differance on how stable it realy is...agreed

Whatever plotter boy! :thumb

Guest Sarah

damn I never got to see the pick blade did......and yes you guys can pick on me all you want.....just hope I'm not in a bad mood then I might get upset...usually I can take it all just dont down me and we are all good......blade I'm not mad at you.....just so you know.........but guys HAVE A NICE DAY.....

that we made you mean! you had no better way to voice your opinion I said sorry and I appologized..at the same time your remarks are disregaurded and is your opinion...this works for me and I dont weight but half what you do, so it makes a big differance on how stable it realy is...agreed

Whatever plotter boy! :thumb

thats blades nickname not mine....and mike you need to step up your game unless your wanting to be stuck in the 80's with that firechicken you have

Guest Sunlimited
damn I never got to see the pick blade did......and yes you guys can pick on me all you want.....just hope I'm not in a bad mood then I might get upset...usually I can take it all just dont down me and we are all good......blade I'm not mad at you.....just so you know.........but guys HAVE A NICE DAY.....

Make sure you or Jeff let us know what week is bad mood week :thumb

Archived