when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

damn I never got to see the pick blade did......and yes you guys can pick on me all you want.....just hope I'm not in a bad mood then I might get upset...usually I can take it all just dont down me and we are all good......blade I'm not mad at you.....just so you know.........but guys HAVE A NICE DAY.....

Make sure you or Jeff let us know what week is bad mood week :thumb

:thumb too fuunnnnyyyyy LMAO

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeMN
that we made you mean! you had no better way to voice your opinion I said sorry and I appologized..at the same time your remarks are disregaurded and is your opinion...this works for me and I dont weight but half what you do, so it makes a big differance on how stable it realy is...agreed

Whatever plotter boy! :inot

thats blades nickname not mine....and mike you need to step up your game unless your wanting to be stuck in the 80's with that firechicken you have

That car is a 1979 10th anniversary car and I have had it for over twenty years and paid 3 grand for it back then and now it is worth almost 20 grand.and I have seen the crap you drive. :inot

that we made you mean! you had no better way to voice your opinion I said sorry and I appologized..at the same time your remarks are disregaurded and is your opinion...this works for me and I dont weight but half what you do, so it makes a big differance on how stable it realy is...agreed

Whatever plotter boy! :inot

thats blades nickname not mine....and mike you need to step up your game unless your wanting to be stuck in the 80's with that firechicken you have

That car is a 1979 10th anniversary car and I have had it for over twenty years and paid 3 grand for it back then and now it is worth almost 20 grand.and I have seen the crap you drive. :inot

LMAO....you crazy to think that...you dont know much about cars ..or have you seen any of my four rides

Archived