when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah
free-fighting-smileys-411.gif

Don't hate on Sarah....You KNOW She's gonna stick up for Her Baby Daddy! :bingo

hey now ....jeff and I dont have any kids....I have a 9 year old daughter but with a different person......so no baby dadyy thing.....

free-fighting-smileys-411.gif

Don't hate on Sarah....You KNOW She's gonna stick up for Her Baby Daddy! :bingo

hey now ....jeff and I dont have any kids....I have a 9 year old daughter but with a different person......so no baby dadyy thing.....

Just a term! :thumb

sorry I have to disagree...it's not dangerous...and we take pride in it...hey we used our minds and came up with something probably noone else has....and by the photos I can see we are the only ones....how can you say its dangerous???? I dont think so it's put in a location that helps...every one that has seen him use it that way has been "wow that a good idea" ....from what I can see you either are upset b/c you didnt think of it and now all you can do is downgrade it......why dont you give some positive ideas instead of trying to put everyone down.......mike....this if for you......

I have seen this dumb stunt of his in a pic that was posted before at his shop and I thought it was stupid then and now to see it at a place other than a shop and on sum one else’s property to me is even more stupid. Do you really think that is an idea that no one has ever thought of? As I have seen that done before and I think it is better left for someone in a carnival rather than a tinting business. That may be something new to you with all your 1 years’ experience. What next is Jeffry’s MOM going to join and stick up for him as well? As I have done and came up with many things pertaining to the tinting industry. And I would say better things than standing on a tank WOW what a great idea maybe totw.and…. Sarah….. This is for you…..

fat boys like yourself would never atemp this and if you actual payed attention you would know that the bottle weight with water only is more stable than any ladder..lets talk about the stance "your science lesson for the day on folcrum points" the wider the stance the more stable it is to a point..so your fat a$$ would never attept this..as far as the fact that there is two steps in the pic...the truck its self isnt going anywhere and the tank with the water is another step which wieghts 60 lbs...

so again there is no danger in this and its not a stunt,,,,a step stool would of been point less! own one thats for flat glass and the stance on it is now where near as sturdy as this stance was!

yeah mike...why do you have to be so "negative".. :thumb:hmmm

Do not get me started on that negative or positive thing. :bingo

right just because you will never get it and youll stick with your positive graphics that look like junk!

lol..."NAGETIVES WILL LOOK BETTER THAN ANY PPOSITIVE" ole school

On a side note, when someone is arguing and calls someone else a "hater" (implying racism) they automatically lose the argument and nothing else they say after that has any merit as far as I'm concerned. :shoot1

TD "Hater" does not imply racisim at all... It is a term used to say that somebody is jealous... Ie why are you hating on my car?

Thanks some ppl just dont get it

your car? what do you mean "your car"

sorry I have to disagree...it's not dangerous...and we take pride in it...hey we used our minds and came up with something probably noone else has....and by the photos I can see we are the only ones....how can you say its dangerous???? I dont think so it's put in a location that helps...every one that has seen him use it that way has been "wow that a good idea" ....from what I can see you either are upset b/c you didnt think of it and now all you can do is downgrade it......why dont you give some positive ideas instead of trying to put everyone down.......mike....this if for you......

I have seen this dumb stunt of his in a pic that was posted before at his shop and I thought it was stupid then and now to see it at a place other than a shop and on sum one else’s property to me is even more stupid. Do you really think that is an idea that no one has ever thought of? As I have seen that done before and I think it is better left for someone in a carnival rather than a tinting business. That may be something new to you with all your 1 years’ experience. What next is Jeffry’s MOM going to join and stick up for him as well? As I have done and came up with many things pertaining to the tinting industry. And I would say better things than standing on a tank WOW what a great idea maybe totw.and…. Sarah….. This is for you…..

one that note of one year she is still a better tinter than you " at her one year experance!"

Archived