when is it right to stand on top of a trunk?

Guest mikeMN
P6300012.jpg

:gasp:lol2:lol2

look one footed!!!!!

:lol2 LMAO :lol AGAIN

blink.png WHAT MY INSURANCE COMPANY LOOKS

:beer FOR GETTING THE JOB DONE!

me.jpg

OH NO WHATCH OUT MIKE! I could spontanious combustion !!!!

Let me know if you still wish to continue this as I would love to talk to you more on this regarding your dumb comments that you have made.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? blink.png

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that we made you mean! you had no better way to voice your opinion I said sorry and I appologized..at the same time your remarks are disregaurded and is your opinion...this works for me and I dont weight but half what you do, so it makes a big differance on how stable it realy is...agreed

Guest 4G63

Can we please post some more pics of people standing on crazy stuff to get the job done, the laying on the roof one made me shoot Dr. Pepper out of my nose. And while we are at it can someone please send LROD back to elementary school to learn the proper use of punctuation. For Christ sake, at least throw a space in between the wall of unreadable jibberish every now and then. :gasp

yeah that's pretty sweet that potential customers of ours can come here and see a bunch of door-knobs climbing all over other customer's vehicles like fuggin' monkeys. :beer

:gasp we need a icon of a monkey that we can post

Archived