Pic of the Week #89 Submissions

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Sign of the Times

christmassnow08031.jpg

My best Worker

hmmm, child labor laws come to mind in this pic.............

Grand daughter future owner of the shop, I guess she is third generation. I figure to start entering her in competition when she is about 11. Runs the front pretty good but ask customers stuff like “your not going to be :krazy a problem deciding what shade you want are you?” :dunno Cant work with the knife or heat gun unsupervised till she is double digits. :lol2

Guest GDK Electronics
A Sign of the Times

christmassnow08031.jpg

My best Worker

Grand daughter future owner of the shop, I guess she is third generation. I figure to start entering her in competition when she is about 11. Runs the front pretty good but ask customers stuff like “your not going to be :dunno a problem deciding what shade you want are you?” :lol2 Cant work with the knife or heat gun unsupervised till she is double digits. :krazy

Ironically, she's squinting. LOL

WOW, to tint my car in such a climate is the last thing that would be on my mind :dunno

Do people REALLY get their car done with such a weather?

the worst glare you'll ever experience is the one coming off of snow and ice. :krazy

A Sign of the Times

christmassnow08031.jpg

My best Worker

Grand daughter future owner of the shop, I guess she is third generation. I figure to start entering her in competition when she is about 11. Runs the front pretty good but ask customers stuff like “your not going to be :drevil a problem deciding what shade you want are you?” :lol2 Cant work with the knife or heat gun unsupervised till she is double digits. :drevil

Ironically, she's squinting. LOL

:hmmm

Archived