Presidential Inauguration

President Obama talked a lot about fixing the economy, economy this, economy that. And the first thing he does as President is close GTMO?? What an idiot! People are concerned about the economy, not whether or not enemies of the US deserve a trail, or can be held w/o a trial (which they should be). Well, people do care, but that is not #1 on everyones mind. This is just a start of things to come I fear. I dont think Obama really knows what to do about the economy, which is why his first decision was way off track.

I wonder how much it costs to keep GTMO open?

What does it matter? Keeping war criminals there, instead of our homeland prisons makes us safer. How about you voulanteer to keep a few at your house...or how about the President keep them at the White House? The point is, these extremely dangerous war criminals will be put into prisons across America, or released, just to go back and kill our soldiers. They will also get trials just like a citizen would. This is wrong. We give non-citizens equal/more rights than we get.

BTW, whats the name of your shop in Katy?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived