Presidential Inauguration

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only thing I dont like about the Pres or VP comming to town is.....they shut down the roads and highways ........and they always come in the middle of the work week...why cant they show up on a Sunday morning.... :fdup

Either way the Persident is The President of the United States of America....who ever it may be. Dont have to respect the man but please try to have some respect for the position he holds.

No. Im not watching the inauguration but Im sure ill see it on the news or radio.......... :spit

:?

oh brother what a bunch of racists punks :nope when you have more money in your pocket in a couple of years you wont be saying squat. Shut your mouths and pray that we have a better president. quit viewing him as the black guy, see beyond that. and no I didnt vote for him :spit

Guest Jerry250f

:nope

oh brother what a bunch of racists punks :fdup when you have more money in your pocket in a couple of years you wont be saying squat. Shut your mouths and pray that we have a better president. quit viewing him as the black guy, see beyond that. and no I didnt vote for him :?

:spit I'm sure things would be different if he was white. He seems smarter then bush looks smarter then bush. He can put sentences together too. :spit

WTF? Race was not even mentioned until someone here misconstrued the term "kool-aid drinker" as a derogatory slur. God, this term is going to be even more annoying than the last with a bunch of itchy trigger fingers waiting to call racism every chance they get. :spit

Obviously the media is doing its part by supersaturating us with the fact that the new guy's "black"; and they're treating the whole thing like a parent's doting on a two year old making his first poo in the potty. What a good thing he did, who's a big boy?

We've all heard that those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Those who can't let the past go certainly don't help either. :spit

Guest mr3y1956

I can't stop wondering about food for the hungry, blankets for the homeless or a new coat for a child. $150 million could have brought real hope and change for a lot hopeless folks.

Guest General Sun Shield
I can't stop wondering about food for the hungry, blankets for the homeless or a new coat for a child. $150 million could have brought real hope and change for a lot hopeless folks.

True... in DC I see homeless sleeping everywhere.

Im sure Police has pushed them away from the public areas today! "cleaned" up the steets for today so

spectators will not be reminded of the real problems.

The only thing I dont like about the Pres or VP comming to town is.....they shut down the roads and highways ........and they always come in the middle of the work week...why cant they show up on a Sunday morning.... :spit

Either way the Persident is The President of the United States of America....who ever it may be. Dont have to respect the man but please try to have some respect for the position he holds.

No. Im not watching the inauguration but Im sure ill see it on the news or radio.......... :fdup

:nope

oh brother what a bunch of racists punks :spit when you have more money in your pocket in a couple of years you wont be saying squat. Shut your mouths and pray that we have a better president. quit viewing him as the black guy, see beyond that. and no I didnt vote for him :?

Again, nobody has said anything about him being black. I disagree with Obamas tax plan...thats why I didn't vote for him. The only people that will get money are the ones who do nothing for themselves. As a buisiness owner, he will put a glass ceiling over my head. He "punishes" the ones who employ people by taxing them more. His statement about 95% percent of small buisinesses don't make $250,000 or more a year is a load of sh!t. I want to see proof of this statistic.

No one is employed by a poor person. If an employer has more than one employee, chances are good the employer (on paper) is doing $250,000 ir more a year. If you tax the employer more b/c they are now considered "rich", the employer may not be able to afford YOU. The top 10% of wage earners pay 95% of all taxes paid to the gov't. Think about it. At the end of the year, do you get a refund? Most buisiness owners don't...they PAY! So when you give money (money paid by rich people) to those who dont contribute any tax money, this is called Welfare. This is also called re-distribution of wealth...and is similar to what is known as communism.

I dont make $250,000 a year, yet. But I dont want to be punished for being a hard worker, and succeeding in life. The stock market is not doing very well right now. After 2010, when Obama raises the Capital Gains Tax, do you think the stock market will suddenly go up? NO! It will fall even further than what it is today! Who would want to invest money in the stock market, knowing their money will be worth less? Its called a free market for a reason. The stock market is a valuable retirement tool for investors. Its meant to be a place to grow your money. If an investor will have to pay a huge capital gains tax on their money (should they want to pull the money out in the next few years) they will take it out before the tax increase is put into effect, which in turn, will cause the market to fall further.

This is simple economics, something Democrats simply don't understand. You cant take this "Robin Hood" mentality of taking from the rich and giving to the poor and expect this country to prosper. Our founding fathers did not intend for the new land to be ran this way b/c it doens't work.

Let Capitalism work!

Archived