Presidential Inauguration

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jerry250f

Not going to the inauguration but his train route went right by my shop and we all seen him go by. Got a picture of what he was in and a short video. It was pretty neat we tried to watch from the roof of our truck shop but the police were all over that.

NoBama! NoBama! NoBama!

Not going, or watching the messiah on TV. This guy is a joke. The media is the only reason he is so popular. If any of his die hard, Obama merchandise making, kool-aid drinkers paid any attention to anything he says, or the crooks he has put in his cabinet, America would have a chance at survival. Dont pee on my foot and tell me its raining!

Also, dont tell me to give him a chance...I dont have a choice anyway.

NoBama! NoBama! NoBama!

Not going, or watching the messiah on TV. This guy is a joke. The media is the only reason he is so popular. If any of his die hard, Obama merchandise making, kool-aid drinkers paid any attention to anything he says, or the crooks he has put in his cabinet, America would have a chance at survival. Dont pee on my foot and tell me its raining!

Yes sir, I agree!

NoBama! NoBama! NoBama!

:thumb

The only thing I dont like about the Pres or VP comming to town is.....they shut down the roads and highways ........and they always come in the middle of the work week...why cant they show up on a Sunday morning.... :thumb

Either way the Persident is The President of the United States of America....who ever it may be. Dont have to respect the man but please try to have some respect for the position he holds.

No. Im not watching the inauguration but Im sure ill see it on the news or radio.......... :thumb

:beer

Archived