CT Cops and dark tint

MississippiPI

Guest Texstar
I will be driving up from Ole Miss in February 09 to CT for a week or so, how are the cops up in that part of the country with my dark tint?

Thanks and be safe

I though you had every exempt certification known to mankind, and knew every law in the book about exemptions. Why are you worried about it :twocents

Guest thatsnappyguy

well, if your vehicle is registerd in MS, thats the only state that u can get a ticket for tint because one state can not enforce the laws of any other state.

Guest Texstar
well, if your vehicle is registerd in MS, thats the only state that u can get a ticket for tint because one state can not enforce the laws of any other state.

:twocents

Guest maddtinter
Not true.Once you drive into another state or province you are to abide by their VC.Doesn't happen all the time but it can. :twocents

Not true.Once you drive into another state or province you are to abide by their VC.Doesn't happen all the time but it can. :lol2

:thumb happens here quite a bit with washington state troopers. they're azzholes about that shiat. "you're in my state...you follow my laws." :gasp

It'll be cold, but roll the windows down while you're there....................Problem solved,.......... Glad I could help...... :gasp

Yes, I do have am legit medical exemption---sorry I forgot to mention that--how about answering the question anuway if someone doesn't mind--I don't want to be hassled--what's your problem Pit Stop? I only have one (1) medical exemption and I'm no lawyer---and you.....

Be Safe

Guest Texstar
Yes, I do have am legit medical exemption---sorry I forgot to mention that--how about answering the question anuway if someone doesn't mind--I don't want to be hassled--what's your problem Pit Stop? I only have one (1) medical exemption and I'm no lawyer---and you.....

Be Safe

No personal problems so quit bombarding my pm box. Just not a beleiver at all in the medical exemption bs and you come on here and flaunt it all the time.

Be safe

Guest thatsnappyguy
:gasp happens here quite a bit with washington state troopers. they're azzholes about that shiat. "you're in my state...you follow my laws." :thumb

well I guess it depends on what states your going into....just pick the ones where the cops are the least homos

Archived