Olfa blades

What do you use your olfa blade for other than tinting??? I am in Vegas helping train some guys and didnt have a knife to cut the lime for my Corona. Sliced that mug like butter! No fun being in Vegas and working... Oh and all you tinters.. I spent the past two days hanging film and helping train and damn I am sore!!! Six months out of the game and I'm a wuss... I said it.

Off to the hot tub :welcome:evilgrin

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy

99% of the time, I have an red dot in my pocket wheather im working or not. some ppl carry pocket knives, I carry the red dot. I use it for everything, even as a toothpick if need be.

I have mine on me most of the time too. One time sitting at a local bar havin a brew, one of the regulars (big guy) had a sliver or something in his hand and asked if anybody had a knife on them...so I handed him my red dot. He looked at it....looked at me...looked at it again and said, "what the **** is that!?!?!"

I said, "A knife!"

He said "what do you have that on ya for!?!?!"

I said, "I use it for work."

He said, "What do ya do....work in a NAIL SALON!?!?!?" Then started laughin with all his buddies. :flip

I reached over and slit his throat....so they are good for that too. :welcome

:evilgrin:lol2

Guest thatsnappyguy
I have mine on me most of the time too. One time sitting at a local bar havin a brew, one of the regulars (big guy) had a sliver or something in his hand and asked if anybody had a knife on them...so I handed him my red dot. He looked at it....looked at me...looked at it again and said, "what the **** is that!?!?!"

I said, "A knife!"

He said "what do you have that on ya for!?!?!"

I said, "I use it for work."

He said, "What do ya do....work in a NAIL SALON!?!?!?" Then started laughin with all his buddies. :flip

I reached over and slit his throat....so they are good for that too. :welcome

:evilgrin:lol2

holy %&$#. we have a murderer on tint dude

Archived