TINT OFF

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its a cool chance to show some tricks, share some ideas and network. I cant wait...

a couple of years ago olfablade and tinman237 showed up and I didnt , they posted vids of them eating "chiwawa tacos" :spit

its a cool chance to show some tricks, share some ideas and network. I cant wait...

a couple of years ago olfablade and tinman237 showed up and I didnt , they posted vids of them eating "chiwawa tacos" :spit

I'm pretty sure that lady will be there again cooking, there is a taco shop 10 mins from the shop that is out of control. you show up I'll get you a taco from Los Reyes in Orange..

I'm pretty sure that lady will be there again cooking, there is a taco shop 10 mins from the shop that is out of control. you show up I'll get you a taco from Los Reyes in Orange..

although I've lost 20 lbs im a big man I need more than one taco :lol2 are we talking about the food? :lol2

a couple of years ago olfablade and tinman237 showed up and I didnt , they posted vids of them eating "chiwawa tacos" :bingo

didnt you run out of gas......... :dunno

a couple of years ago olfablade and tinman237 showed up and I didnt , they posted vids of them eating "chiwawa tacos" :bingo

didnt you run out of gas......... :poke

that was the story!! :dunno I really like going it is lots of fun. I have been several times, once as a judge but I didn't judge the DMC. They didn’t have a microscope handy. :poke

a couple of years ago olfablade and tinman237 showed up and I didnt , they posted vids of them eating "chiwawa tacos" :poke

didnt you run out of gas......... :bingo

that was the story!! :dunno I really like going it is lots of fun. I have been several times, once as a judge but I didn't judge the DMC. They didn’t have a microscope handy. :poke

Oh snap... is Mr. Rogers gonna make an appearance this year?

Archived