Me and my new weapon...

what do u say to a tinter like me whos 28 turning 29 that wants to join and become a sniper/ :spit

Are you a good shot?

I'd go Special Forces if you join. Big Army won't have too much action for too long.

Go for it! Google some of the workouts though. It can take over a year to prepare depending on your physical status

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOOD!! That is a badass weapon... :lol2

You're being deployed??? Be careful over there mang...

I have all the respect in the world for our soldiers.... My dad was a grunt.... :spit

Thanks Shady. I'm at Ft.Lewis, WA right now mobilizing.

Hey man, be careful and keep us posted when you can....

You're ARMY right??

Shizzo! I'm Army. Just like my Grandpas, 2 of my sisters, and 2 of my brothers. And my sister's fiance :lol2

DOOD!! That is a badass weapon... :lol2

You're being deployed??? Be careful over there mang...

I have all the respect in the world for our soldiers.... My dad was a grunt.... :lol2

Thanks Shady. I'm at Ft.Lewis, WA right now mobilizing.

Hey man, be careful and keep us posted when you can....

You're ARMY right??

Shizzo! I'm Army. Just like my Grandpas, 2 of my sisters, and 2 of my brothers. And my sister's fiance :lol2

My brother and 2 cousins were Airborne... My dad was a Marine in VNam....

I have all the respect in the world for you guys and gals in our military... :lol2:spit

Y'all got bigger ballz than me and bigger feet too evidently!!! (I'm gonna start callin' you Dirk Diggler from now on).. :lol

what do u say to a tinter like me whos 28 turning 29 that wants to join and become a sniper/ :lol2

Are you a good shot?

I'd go Special Forces if you join. Big Army won't have too much action for too long.

Go for it! Google some of the workouts though. It can take over a year to prepare depending on your physical status

a good shot? I dont know never fired a gun before

and go for it? well thats what im asking u for! lol. im sure its hard work but being a 28-29 years wont I feel like an old

bastard amongst the other 18 year olds? :lol2

I dont know never fired a gun before

Really.

Come out for a visit. I'v got a 38, 45, 357 and a 9mil. All hand guns. 22, 30-30, 30 ot 6, 12 gauge, 10 gauge.......shotguns. I have an AR-15, SKS and an AK.

I got my AK with a bayonet for 140 bucks in Nebraska...I love that gun. I have a membership at an indoor range.....you can rent what I dont have...... :lol2

Or we can just go out to the desert and blast some clay.

:lol

you wanna be a sniper and have never fired a shot before?

that's like dude's who've never tinted before wanting to do tint graphics. :lol

I'm curious window tintee.....at what max distance can you still nail a target from with that gun? :lol2

Archived