09 Mazda 5

fphillips

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have some info on how to remove the rear quarters on these?

read sliding doors? they are somewhat pain.. but you can do it.. take the small panel off the door handle on the inside after you remove two crews facing the front of the car. then there is another screw behind that.. after you got clips that you can't get too. lol but that is the only objective at this point. have the door open just a bit... when you remove the panel... most likely you might brake few clips... good luck... my boss used to sell these all the time and cheap too... i hated them with passion... :thumb

Close the door, and leave the other open, peel, walk through and tint the opposite side. This way you don't have to try and open and close the door with your hands full. other than that, easy to do.

Thats exactly how i didi it. Someone was saying to pull the rear panels. I was expecting it to be a bit of pain to tuck, but It tucked as easy as they come. As far as removing the quarters. I would just tuck the film behind there or trim next to it. Unless I know the custy is picky, I wouldn't bother removing them b/c theres no point in going out of your way when the custy won't even notice.

edit: can't spell

Archived