Wald S-Class

In my town, there are people who don't have much money and therefore can't afford much of a vehicle. Whatever little money they have left might be taken to the local Pep-Boys for some spinner hubcaps or faux chrome liscense plate surrounds or maybe some cheap diy film (fader or colored to mimic the paint)... You get the point. If these people suddenly found themselves extremely wealthy, I beleive that this Benz would be their car of choice.

Don't get me wrong, I see a very sexy body style in this car. It just looks like an aftermarket parts catalog threw up all over it. :thumb School in the summertime.

Its a production model. Just like the companies amg, brabus, lorinser, dinan, eddie bauer, neiman marcus.

But wald is a company that specializes in aftermarket car parts only. Basically body panels n wheels. Nothin motor except the matchin exhaust for the back bumper.

But that benz comes with the whole S catalog.

Is that a production car by MB? If so, MB is "trying" too hard. The car is ugly. Too much bs on it. Bulging fog lamps and tail pipes and shark like "gills" with cheesy side skirts and huge fender flares.

:dunno exactly my thoughts. :dunno

but for aftermarket parts on a s-class you did a great job. cause it looks like original assembled.

Archived