Super Glue for minor cuts

Guest thatsnappyguy
wearing one today and still working ! I have used super glue and it works great but this fix was learned some 20yrs. ago ...

thumb.jpg

I had many of them over the last 9 years.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That glue is awesome!

This is slightly off topic but my son had the base of his nose reattached to his face with that stuff, the plastic surgeon thought it would be the kindest option for a 4 yr old, he's almost 12 now and has a barely visable scar.... he still remembers the sting though and the fact that I held him down!

hey TD , here's a pic of the thumb I had taped today, I did this some how trimming a edge with my red dot . I figure seeing how I finished the window before I taped it and it's on my drinking hand it should be worth another purple hart ! :beer

:nope

thumb-1.jpg

:drunk you got it :nope

Guest edwardd527

Duct tape and a blue towel is what I used to re attach my nipple when it was ropped off at the shop at 5 am. it stayed on the whole day (15hrs) while I workd on a 76' scaff sweatin my but off. although the harness didnt feel great. wonder if the glue would have helped?

and yes it did grow back.

I can' ttell you how many stiches I've saved and hours NOT lost in production over the years because of this tip. Everyone always tells me it's not healthy, but I explain to them it's not going into the bloodstream if you hold the cut TIGHTLY together while the glue sets which usually is quite quick..much better then any bandaide oe masking tape /paper towel combo. :beer

Archived