2004 Porsche Boxster

fireman729

Oh no...now we've got 2 members with the same porsche logo for an avatar. This is going to get confusing. :poop By the way...Welcome to the board Tintcutter. I have alot of family living in Birmingham. And I have spent alot of time there myself. :lol:rollin

I had a gentleman come in and want his boxster done. He also wanted me to tint that piece of plexi between the seats. Did not feel comfortable laying tint on it, he didnt know if it was going to be permanent. I ended up laying some of that static-cling 35% to match the 35% on the other windows. It actually worked great, and he still has the option to remove whenever necessary. btw...we did use real film on the other windows. I dont like putting static-cling on much, but it did work really good for this application.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Oh no...now we've got 2 members with the same porsche logo for an avatar.  This is going to get confusing. :lol  By the way...Welcome to the board Tintcutter.  I have alot of family living in Birmingham.  And I have spent alot of time there myself. :nope  :?

[*]109667

do you know why all the trees lean toward alabama?

Cause it sucks! j/k :?:nope

Archived