charger kicked my @$$

Guest Jerry250f

Guest Jerry250f

I was in no hurry at all. I actually took my time and messed with it for 3 hours. I told them to drop it off while I did it and then the called at the 3 hour mark and that was it I told them to just take it.

I always make sure I have the whole day available when im doing a vehicle I've never done before incase I run into a big problem.

I am using my red milwaukee . Its a hot ass gun. I know I don't have a ton of experience but I've did a lot for me so far with working a full time job and doing my own tint.

I didnt have any problems burning the edges. The back window in the center was like 30" or 31" and I had like 35ish on there to work with

I even tried cutting at the lines , I think it could be a combination of experience and I lost some motivation when the 2nd truck for today canceled while I was doing my first one so I left for about 2 hours.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
god I hate tinting :blah

I used suntek carbon before and loved how it shrank, maybe I might use that more often?

Thats what I use and love it! ..

Sometimes you have those days tinting where the easiest of windows will give you trouble,

Happens to me, just brush it off :lol2

The only real problem that I had with shrinking the back window of that car was when I was finished with it. I couldnt get the weird pattern at the top of the window to lay down. It wasn't sticking at all when it was wet so I just waited a few days and pushed it up with my fingers. Stuck perfectly. Good luck with yours bro.

I wet shrink those, same thing everyone else is saying, first one will take you some time, after that youll do fine. And for the sides, tape your felts and take the one screw off behind the door handle and pry the panel back and pull the sweep out at the bottom. Very similar design as the 300c. Good luck!

Guest scottydosnntkno
I wet shrink those, same thing everyone else is saying, first one will take you some time, after that youll do fine. And for the sides, tape your felts and take the one screw off behind the door handle and pry the panel back and pull the sweep out at the bottom. Very similar design as the 300c. Good luck!

the doors and side glass are exactly the same as a 300 and a magnum :thumb

Guest youngazntinter

I just did this,,, and it was actually pretty easy..I guess im used to at dodge/chrysler back glass?? I practiced on my srt4 alot when I first got it..

although, I used a bouncy fabric softner and messed it up twice,,lol so went to wmart and got 'Snuggle' which I always used,,, after that it went down like a cake. lol

Archived