aircooled Volkswagen

Guest tint51

Guest tint51

I would like to know has anyone tinited a aircooled VW.. And do you take the windows out to tint so rubbers will go over edges or tint and live a gap around rubber ..

want clean install..!

Guest tint51
We had a 72 bug for 14 years when I tinted the back I did it with the glass out and it was alot easier you can leave the rest in. If you take it out you will probably need a new rubber gasket to reinstall though :barf

Thanks! I have a 56 that needs all rubbers replace anyways..

We had a 72 bug for 14 years when I tinted the back I did it with the glass out and it was alot easier you can leave the rest in. If you take it out you will probably need a new rubber gasket to reinstall though :barf

way easy with the glass out, I just removed the glass out of a 72 that a co-worker bought. havent tinted it yet. I removed the glass, so he could do body work on it..... if your doing this your self the MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!! is to make sure you remove evenly dont start on a corner and work across. remove one corner thne the next and work the top as one and the sides evenly....

makes it so much easier...good luck

Guest tint51

way easy with the glass out, I just removed the glass out of a 72 that a co-worker bought. havent tinted it yet. I removed the glass, so he could do body work on it..... if your doing this your self the MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!! is to make sure you remove evenly dont start on a corner and work across. remove one corner thne the next and work the top as one and the sides evenly....

makes it so much easier...good luck

Thanks..! :barf

Archived