What do you guys think about this deal on a plotter

Guest thatsnappyguy

thats the exact plotter I have. I got it through tint tek when I ordered my program/plotter combo. its a great machine. I did have to change out my mother board on it. the tech says that they have had some issues with it in the past. the machine came from signwarehouse and all service had to be done there for warranty. make sure u get the box it came in just incase you need to send it in for anything, they wont accept it unless its in the box that it comes in. but you can purchase a box from them for only $180 !!! I had to since I threw my box away like a dumb ass. basically u just need to know that machines like that do break and have problems, so without a warranty, your out of luck when it comes to getting a $600 piece replaced on it.

go to http://signwarehouse.com/specials/Q100_packages.html and you can see what it really retails for. alot of times you can get it alot cheaper than that when they go on sale. I seen them as low as $2,500 brand new. I would call signwarehouse and talk to someone in sales and see what they can offer you for just a plotter. it would be brand new with the warranty.

before posting the link here, I had shot him an offer for $1750 cash and I would make the 40 minute drive to him to get it. His location is a little small and doesn't have a lot going on business wise, so maybe he will take the offer or counter me something good.

Archived