tips for doing a jetta 2002

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shaver
post number 8 and you're calling members douche bags? nice :lol

Yea, you're a mod. You know the biz...the higher the post count, the better the tinter you are. LOL...

post number 8 and you're calling members douche bags? nice :lol

Yea, you're a mod. You know the biz...the higher the post count, the better the tinter you are. LOL...

It's not about post count or your skill level, it's about showing some respect and civility and not acting like you can be a jerk because you are behind a keyboard.

Guest shaver
post number 8 and you're calling members douche bags? nice :dunno

It's not about post count or your skill level, it's about showing some respect and civility and not acting like you can be a jerk because you are behind a keyboard.

Oh, I completely agree with you. (you couldn't hear my sarcasm through the typing) I'm not going to stir the pot...I suppose catching slack is part of the gig on a forum. Newb's catch it on my forum too. I've caught some snide comments from guys on here already, but you're right TD...hiding behind the keyboard makes it easier to talk someone down.

Guest shaver
Whats with all these noob's talking smack to moderators and administrators? And not only in this thread, but a few others. :dunno

And not even "fun" smack..... :gasp

I hope you don't mean me, I wasn't trying to come accross that way if I did.

Archived