• roland
    • Vinyl Express Q100
    • anagraph
    • other

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Platinum

To what extent are plotters worth it in your opinion?? I.e number of cars needed to make it worth the cost of the machine and software updates. Also I have heard that some of their cuts are not as good as a experienced tinter doing it by hand. Meaning to their liking as side windows may not be cut wide enough. Im interested in a machine but not sure if its worth it from what I hear. Hope you guys can shed some light for me.. thanks!

Guest tintguy31707

plotters are super cheap, if you've thought about buying one buy it... we have 24 " and a 30" no name plotter (old as %&$# and they are beautifully fast and easy)... (lol turn dials for pressure and speed... I love them.. We also have a roland vp 540 and some other big as printer we don't use...

As far as tinting software the only thing I have personally used is computer cut, ... things might have changed, but the patterns never fit the way I would fit it...

As far as vinyl software Signlab isalso the only thing I have used and I have zero complaints for it.

will someone help me with my roland plotter, just bought a cx-400. the cut speed is adjustable and im wondering if the speed between patterns is adjustable also? I'm wondering if there is a setting for it or if I need to change the driver for it?

update....this is called offset speed and have the roland up and running

DGI AND A ROLAND

Archived