• graphtec
    • roland
    • Vinyl Express Q100
    • anagraph
    • other

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started with an Anagraph, it's was a fine starter back in 99 but you don't want now. Went to a Graphtec CE5000, sold and now have Graphtec FC7000 and Vinyl Express Q100. They are the same. I have to say Graphtec is really nice, but I too believe the DGI's and Rolands are pretty bullet proof

Started with an Anagraph, it's was a fine starter back in 99 but you don't want now. Went to a Graphtec CE5000, sold and now have Graphtec FC7000 and Vinyl Express Q100. They are the same. I have to say Graphtec is really nice, but I too believe the DGI's and Rolands are pretty bullet proof

I bought a new anagraph last year . With the anagraph there are no roller marks from the grit rollers . I looked at the graphtec / dgi and it leaves deep grooves so if tint goes off track and peice is no good. I can cut a pattern 39.5 inches wide on a 40" roll and no marks on tint . With the other ones max is 38 and that is as long as it doesnt go off skew ,easy to load and easy to use .I use 20 36 40" rolls with very little waste . Tracking is awesome . My last one lasted 6 years . all the other bells and whistles I would never use. I cut ATC and ATR all on the same settings. :spit

vinyl express q100 is basically a graphtec under their name if im not mistaken.

This was my understanding as well. I've got the Q100 and no complaints..I have no other experiece with other plotters so maybe I'm not the best to ask..but I can tell you from one "ol School " to another that no knowing ANYTHING outside of using an olfa knife all these years, that I wouldn't be without the Q100 and the Tint Tek 20/20 system now. I keep the program on running if I you need a pattern , simply type in the car and hit the "CUT" button ..I like simplicity :lol The pinch rollers are also 1/2 the size of others on the market..this is a good thing for minimal waste when cutting out certain size windows with certain size rolls

Guest thatsnappyguy

q-100 setup from tint tek. bone stock. I found way to get cuttin strips cheaper by the way. order a cutting strip for the graphtec which is about 3 times wider than the q-100. cut it down and make 3 from 1. same price for the fat one, but it makes 3. theres an oldshool way of cutting it....just like cutting pin stripes. some of you may know about it...all it takes is a busniess card and a razor blade.

Archived