Customers dont you just love them !!

Just did a VW Transporter van rear window for a customer that carrys tools in the back so put on a 5 % film.Customer comes back to collect it and says to me if someone shines a tourch through it at night will they see the tools !! I said to him if you want to be able to see out then people are gonna see in, it makes it harder for them to see in some customers you just cant please !!

Just did a VW Transporter van rear window for a customer that carrys tools in the back so put on a 5 % film.Customer comes back to collect it and says to me if someone shines a tourch through it at night will they see the tools !! I said to him if you want to be able to see out then people are gonna see in, it makes it harder for them to see in some customers you just cant please !!

I'm with ya dude :dunno same all over the world :spit

Guest shadowline

Yep- did a Mazda Bongo MPV in 5%. Customer collects it and said I can see in, yes in certain angles you will as you have no tint on the front doors or windscreen, states hes not happy but pays. Then one hour later his MUM is on the phone complaining that hes been to Halfords (national car spares/acessories in the UK) and they said it wasnt "Limo tint" WTF?? dont you love these people!!

It's actually your fault this is happening.

I don't mean to be a jerk but you aren't spending enough time talking to your customer before the work is done and explaining what tint is and how it's going to look and asking what the customer is looking for.

:dunno

I did ask the customer before we did the job what he was looking for and showed him a sample piece on our tint shade window.So he knew what it looked like and he wanted to see out when reversing so that is the darkest film we could supply him so I thought I had given him enough information but hey !!

Guest rivercitytint
had guy complain yesterday that with his sunglasses on he gets a rainbow reflection on the tint at certain times of the day and he cant live with it . He was really upset about it . He left pissed off.

Tell him to buy some of those old people blue blockers!! customers!!! I had 2 within a hour of each other that didnt even make it a block away and rolled there passenger windows down !! even with window tags the first one called and said my film failed already and the second one said I got a really big bubble outa no where?? after looking at the film it was a obvious roll down !!!

had guy complain yesterday that with his sunglasses on he gets a rainbow reflection on the tint at certain times of the day and he cant live with it . He was really upset about it . He left pissed off.

Tell him to buy some of those old people blue blockers!! customers!!! I had 2 within a hour of each other that didnt even make it a block away and rolled there passenger windows down !! even with window tags the first one called and said my film failed already and the second one said I got a really big bubble outa no where?? after looking at the film it was a obvious roll down !!!

Yeah, they think we have never seen that before. "Great big bubble just jumped right out, I know it wasnt there when I picked my car up, but it just sprang out of nowhere!"

Guest shadowline
It's actually your fault this is happening.

I don't mean to be a jerk but you aren't spending enough time talking to your customer before the work is done and explaining what tint is and how it's going to look and asking what the customer is looking for.

:lol2

I dont agree with that I always show the customer a sample of film on glass and then put some scrap on their windows and explain about the tint looking dark or light depending on which way you are facing or looking into the vehicle. But im sorry some people cannot be pleased, in my case the MOTHER ringing up to complain raises issues at once!! 99% of people are blown away with the visability looking out from the inside of a 5% film, but 1 person will say I thought it would look darker looking out?? What can you do?

Archived