The Titan

Guest Sunlimited
nice, have you tried the stroke doctor? any thoughts?

Stroke DR is a must.

:thumb the stroke doctor is a MUST HAVE tool. I love the thing. haven't even touched the sideswiper since getting the stroke dr. :thumb

Haven't touched the side swiper either... :gay

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent tried it on tint. I grabbed one at a customers shop sprayed a back glass and played around with it to see how it moved water and like it. Kinda thought wow... and we had a swideswiper all this time for what reason??

Good to know it really works well.

Perhaps if Zola kept this tool and then offered another stiffer design then they might be on to something. I like the length, but the flimsiness makes it totally worthless.

And I bought 3! :thumb

Again... How about two choices ZOLA?

I would return the other 2 for one stiffer Titan. :dunno

Perhaps if Zola kept this tool and then offered another stiffer design then they might be on to something. I like the length, but the flimsiness makes it totally worthless.

And I bought 3! :thumb

Again... How about two choices ZOLA?

I would return the other 2 for one stiffer Titan. :dunno

That is certainly an option. It will take a bit of time to look at a stiffer material that allows the tool to flex enough to be usable. I think a second option is definitely a good idea, but it may take a bit of time to get that sorted out. I was just given you an option if you wanted to return them before we had another option available. Do not worry though, I am letting the appropriate people know that we need a stiffer option. :thumb

That is certainly an option. It will take a bit of time to look at a stiffer material that allows the tool to flex enough to be usable. I think a second option is definitely a good idea, but it may take a bit of time to get that sorted out. I was just given you an option if you wanted to return them before we had another option available. Do not worry though, I am letting the appropriate people know that we need a stiffer option. :cool

YEA!!!!!! :spit

I haven't gotten to use my Titan on an auto window yet, but had some commercial glass that was tucked behind a pillar yesterday...the Titan was far too flexible to make for a good squeegee.

I am in for the stiffer version!

Hot glue gun a bone tool to one side of the titan. You know the plastic popsicle stick.

Have you tried this, or are you just thinking that it may work? That certainly would stiffen the tool up, but then there would be no flex at all. It would also thicken the tool making it potentially too thick to fit behind 3rd brake lights. Thanks for the feedback. :twocents

Guest solarseal

Ive tried titan for a few weeks now. I think it works great, I like the shape it wraps around your thumb and transfers more pressure to the blade and gets to those hard to reach rear decks and some door windows. The size is good, no more skin loss from carpet or speaker grills, nice! I see some of your complaints, and I hear titan is going to get a little thicker and I think it will work better, but if it gets to fat or stiff it wont get into the tighter areas or contour the glass as well. I find for larger areas to squeegee try making a few passes to get to the bottom of the glass from the center out, and this will help cut down on finger bubbles at the bottom and sides of glass. For dry passes those marks wipe off easy (no biggy) but try wrapping a paper towel around the blade and this will help dry excess water as well. Oh yah! Wish it was here seven layers of skin ago! :spit:dunno:dunno

Archived