Large install

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or he's just covering his azz so no one lurking here snakes the job out from under him. :bingo

finally someone with some common sense. I see competitors on here talking about jobs they are bidding and asking how to bid it. I just laugh to myself as I am heading to the job that they didn't get. So I really don't think the specific area really matters to get some info on installers.

Guest thatsnappyguy
Count me out, I was hoping you were the end customer. Why wouldnt you just want the job for yourself?

its a 20k square feet job, some help would be nice. I'll fly out there to make a few grand, I can use a few days out of the shop.

or he's just covering his azz so no one lurking here snakes the job out from under him. :bingo

finally someone with some common sense. I see competitors on here talking about jobs they are bidding and asking how to bid it. I just laugh to myself as I am heading to the job that they didn't get. So I really don't think the specific area really matters to get some info on installers.

20 k s/f is a good hit if you can close the deal. I can not imagine there would be any problem getting people to help you with it. If you have a 3 man crew yourself, you should be able to bang it out in no time. Unless you are under some kind of time limitation tell custy its going to take 3 weeks and if you finish early you look like a champ

Guest thatsnappyguy

each prefesional tinter should be able to do about 500-600 sqft per day when it comes to commerical tinting. the most I did was 800 in 14 straight hours...so figure an 8 hour day with a lunch break is 7 hours work time...that would be 400 sp ft per day.

I'm in the midwest.. have a crew of 5 or 6 available that can help..

I'm an installer, but work for a major midwest distributor.. we have dealer networks all over the midwest that can help with the install... we have 5 or 6 of our own guys that can hang it if you're concerned about losing the job to a competitor.

either way PM me with some more details and I'll put you in touch with my boss (the owner of the company)

Isn't there some one on here that has a crew that goes around and does large installs? I have up to 20,000 sq ft to install. Please let me know what areas you travel to? These are large windows. ground level approx 60" wide by 108" high
It is in the Midwest
or he's just covering his azz so no one lurking here snakes the job out from under him. Flaugh.gif

Why would you post asking for help before the job is sold? Your original post sounded like you had the job.

Archived