Nexfill from Korea

Jack

Guest vision
Vision,

Your statement is incorrect. Solamatrix has never discussed doing any type of business with Korean or China window film manufactures. All our films since the inception of Solamatrix, are made in St. Petersburg Florida and that will not change.

You might want to get your facts correct before posting on a public forum.

Bill Stewart

North American Sales and Operations Manager

Solamatrix

Thanks for sharing Mr Stewart. Please don't be offended. There were some discussions made known to your china associate because they are a on close terms with a korean-chinese supplier.

I am glad you clarified the facts.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintjam65
Doesn't Dupont and Mitsu make some too? I'd swear I read that on here a long time ago...

Yes

so does Toray

Garwares poly is rubbery to the touch as opposed to dupont, mitsubishi and toray

Doesn't Dupont and Mitsu make some too? I'd swear I read that on here a long time ago...

Yes

so does Toray

Garwares poly is rubbery to the touch as opposed to dupont, mitsubishi and toray

Interesting. It's always nice to learn more about where this stuff comes from. Who's the biggest supplier then?

Guest tintjam65

Since CPF is the largest producer of window film you would have to think whoever supplies them must be huge.

Garware must be huge as well.

Another player in poly is Saehan.

Vision,

Your statement is incorrect. Solamatrix has never discussed doing any type of business with Korean or China window film manufactures. All our films since the inception of Solamatrix, are made in St. Petersburg Florida and that will not change.

Bill Stewart

Solamatrix

Hi Mr. Stewart

What do you mean that Solomatrix manufactures in Fla.? Please tell me where in St. Petersburg do you manufacture your polyester chips?

Cheers

Stan Foster

Guest vclimber
Since CPF is the largest producer of window film you would have to think whoever supplies them must be huge.

Garware must be huge as well.

Another player in poly is Saehan.

Funny how all of the CPF employees won't call it Solutia Performance Films (SPF). :rollin

But we know that one & only from A 2 Z factory is located in India.

Leo - so many "pearls of wisdom" from you. You are absolutely correct !!!

To the best of my knowledge, they do not sell any dyed polyester to competing manufacturers, however if they were doing so they would certainly not tell me about it. This means if you want to buy a window film made with genuine Garware Polyester in the USA, give your local Global Distributor a call.

So in that sense, Global/Garware is the only true "manufacturer". The rest are actually "converters".

-Howard

+ they sell raw materials to other manufacturers-labels.

Vision,

Bill Stewart

Solamatrix

Captain,

Am I wrong or Solamatrix owned by Chinese?

Archived