Erickson and ASWF

Guest pierre

Dear Colleagues,

This is Pierre Chraghchian one of the principals of former Suntek distribution center in California. I am also one of the investors for the new factory in Las Vegas Nevada. I like to set the record straight on few questions pertaining to ASWF. This product was made by Commonwealth Laminating and Coating (Suntek) to be distributed world wide . There was never territorial restrictions and CLC was always aware where we sold this product. Although I still believe Suntek is a good brand with modern manufacturing facility, we made a business decision to become self-sufficient and invest in the most modern and advances window manufacturing equipment in the world. I have no doubt that the rumors will start with all kinds of imaginations. However, rumors can not change the fact! Erickson International has the worlds most advanced and modern equipment and I invite everyone to come and take a tour of the facility. In the meantime, I hope this introductory video will answer some of your questions.

I am ready to answer any questions and hopefully continue to update information as it becomes available.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at SEMA

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Leo. Sorry for not responding immediately! I am not at my computer all the time.

Yes Alex is with the company also.

Erickson is a manufacturing facility located in Las Vegas Nevada.

Hello All, My name is Narbeh Babaian and I am the Director of International Sales for Erickson International. If you are interested in a sample, pricelist or have any questions you can reach me directly at 702-853-4802. We have a state of the art manufacturing facility in Las Vegas and we welcome anyone to come in and take a tour, we don't have any secrets and we welcome your questions and feedback. There are numerous rumors about ASWF which are completely false so I will be available to assist you with anything that you question, feel free to email me at narbeh@aswf.us or call me at 702-853-4802. We are very proud to introduce the next level of window films, combining the highest quality products at the lowest price with our highly efficient manufacturing process.

Archived