Erickson and ASWF

Guest pierre

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Narbeh

VC, it's not a problem that you ask questions. You have the right to ask any question you want and I have done my part to answer your questions. The story has been the same here, I have not changed anything I have said all along. Our official company youtube (

) does not say anything about us being a manufacturer in CA, when it comes to the news feeds we don't write it and we don't see it until it airs. Do you think there is a conspiracy there too? Do you think we own the news channel? They interviewed us and wrote the story, we did not misrepresent ourselves in any way. The fact is that we were doing business in CA as a distributor for 13 years and that's pretty obvious to anyone that is in the industry, the media is not in the industry. The news can write the story as they please, they don't check with us prior to airing to see if everything is okay, I'm sure you already know that.

Guest Narbeh

Have you been reading all the posts? Do you realize that we do not work with SunTek anymore? We are now the manufacturer of ASWF products in Las Vegas. If you need information about other brands you should contact them yourself, if you don't have the contact information it is very easy to find it online.

No problem.

That's easy.

N1. We supplied COATING EQUIPMENT which was MADE IN RIGA to ONE OF KOREAN MANUFACTURERS.

N2. Yes, we make SOME CONTRACT COATING IN RIGA.

And if You want - no problem to make it also for You.

That's easy.

What do You need to coat:

Gold, Silver, Iridium, Platinum?

NO ANY PROBLEMS.

But my question was WHO WILL SUPPLY SunTek to Russia :D

And - who told You about Riga?

All Your team sitting near comp? :thumb

Archived