Erickson and ASWF

Guest pierre

Have you been reading all the posts? Do you realize that we do not work with SunTek anymore? We are now the manufacturer of ASWF products in Las Vegas. If you need information about other brands you should contact them yourself, if you don't have the contact information it is very easy to find it online.

Sir, don't became angry.

This was just a questions, nothing more :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Narbeh

About SunTek you will need to contact SunTek...try www.suntekfilms.com

You have a lot of information about yourself online and I know people who have worked with you in the past that I have spoken to. I know quite a bit about your operation. If it is easy, are you willing to send me some pictures of your warehouse and machines? Please email them to narbeh@aswf.us, I would love to see it.

:hump What about www.suntekfilms.net ? :D

You have a lot of information about yourself online and I know people who have worked with you in the past that I have spoken to.

Who do You mean?

Alex Sardaryan or my cousin? :D

In that case You must know - if there were NO LEO, there WERE NO ASWF and You had big chance have not such nice place of work.

Just FYI, if You want to touch persons.

But seems not Narbeh now posting under name Narbeh.....

I know quite a bit about your operation.

Please tell me :D

If it is easy, are you willing to send me some pictures of your warehouse and machines? Please email them to narbeh@aswf.us, I would love to see it.

No problem with operations - we will start who's pen!s longer competition? Let's do that :thumb

In our warehouse we drink Vodka:

th_tube1.jpg

And :hump

th_d3.jpg

But sometimes...yes, we use forklift...

th_M2U00076.jpg

and stock some films

th_M2U00080.jpg

But films - not main in our life, sorry for telling that.

Wait a second I will find picture of machine. Let's compete in pen!s length...

Archived