If it's not one thing it's the Udder.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintguy31707

lol I had a glass of milk about 30 minutes ago... I was thinking man... this is good milk... now for some reason I'm well aware that the milk is in my stomach.

That's horrible! I would definitely want to make a big stink about it, no pun intended. Maybe call the City Health Department? Definitely email the company and let them know who happened to be unfortunate enough to find it, but not be able to see it. Damn that sucks!

I haven't been posting for a few but thought I would share this with my TD friends. My son is blind and when he was pouring himself some chocolate milk he heard a plop but didn't think anything about it until this floater kepthitting his lips!!! At first I thought it was a finger but upon close inspection it is the end of a cows udder....... How does this happen? The store didn't seem concerned and refused to pull the rest of their supply!!!!! WWYGD (what would you guys do?) I am thinking about making a short UTube clip tonight dunno.gif

Cheers

Stan

Soy milk rulz

DSC_0647-1-1-1-3-1-1-1.jpg

Seriously...so he actually HEARD a plop.....then it KEPT hitting his lips?!?!?!?!?! ummmmmmmmmmmmm :krazy

Archived