Pic of the Week #131 VOTE

vote  

42 members have voted

1. 1. vote

#1 By "blade"

tribal flames with a tribal pattern through the design

IMG_2838.jpg

#2 By "Get It Darker"

08 300c this one hits an all time high for me!

300cdone1.jpg

#3 By "TINT"

one of our vans..

DSC03547.jpg

#4 By "Jeff Rutherford Jax fl."

living on black creek I was ask to make this....here at rollin sound jax florida

this is platniumplus 35% and 20%..of course the black is atr 15%

IMAGE_771.jpg

#5 By "ISTHATFACTORY?"

Carbon 18 on the front, Carbon 5 on the back, + Clay bar and detail

Dodge.jpg

#6 By "1PEECBARETTA"

The 115mph red headed beast

newkartgraphics003.jpg

#7 By "killertint"

did this for the owner of skin candy ink for his g55 benz

its dmc 5% and flo pink and flo green tint with a 1ml clear over all of it

Photo0039.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good work jeff hands up the tatto artist of tint BIIGGG UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Yep he is the best glass tattoo Artist in the world and I hear he may start an online tinting/training seminar :beer you may want to consider singing up :passout . Go to his my space page you can see all his work I can spend hours on there looking at his work as he is my inspiration as I only can dream to reach such a high level of skill that he has acquired over his vast tinting career. And he is so inventive with all the techniques he has come up with pertaining to tinting. And he has a few videos floating around on here as well you should search on here for them as they are very informative and quit entertaining to watch.

Yep he is the best glass tattoo Artist in the world and I hear he may start an online tinting/training seminar :grad you may want to consider singing up :spit . Go to his my space page you can see all his work I can spend hours on there looking at his work as he is my inspiration as I only can dream to reach such a high level of skill that he has acquired over his vast tinting career. And he is so inventive with all the techniques he has come up with pertaining to tinting. And he has a few videos floating around on here as well you should search on here for them as they are very informative and quit entertaining to watch.

thanks kenny and by the way mike,,,me and kenny worked together up here in jax...if anyone knows my work its kenny. we work for the same people/brothers except we were at diffferent locations, besides saturday then we in the same shop...one of the bigger mmm shops of north florida.....your so professional :lol2 mike

Guest tint14u

Yep he is the best glass tattoo Artist in the world and I hear he may start an online tinting/training seminar :grad you may want to consider singing up :spit . Go to his my space page you can see all his work I can spend hours on there looking at his work as he is my inspiration as I only can dream to reach such a high level of skill that he has acquired over his vast tinting career. And he is so inventive with all the techniques he has come up with pertaining to tinting. And he has a few videos floating around on here as well you should search on here for them as they are very informative and quit entertaining to watch.

thanks kenny and by the way mike,,,me and kenny worked together up here in jax...if anyone knows my work its kenny. we work for the same people/brothers except we were at diffferent locations, besides saturday then we in the same shop...one of the bigger mmm shops of north florida.....your so professional :lol2 mike

has T I would say they dont know nothing about that

Archived