Texas New Tint Law

Felixbiel

I think a legal sticker on both front rollups (one on the driver like we already do and one on the passenger front) should suffice. So the cops or whoever can see them easily.

I can tell you one thing. Illegal window tint is running rampant here in Wichita Falls. We are NOT part of the problem though. We do everything to a T as per the law. Nobody in town but us uses a legal sticker with a shop name on it. Most shops dont bother with legal stickers period.

We've already put them on both front windows with our logo on them, have been since 96. We also carry several different colors to match the vehicle, Makes for a nice application. I have been telling all my customers about the new law and if they don't like it (which of course they don't) to call their reps. I just can't see putting them on every window. The only upside to this is that I was talking to to a couple of friends that are in law enforcement and they have no clue about the new law. In fact they still think it is still only the front two that are regulated on all cars.

Archived