Pattern cutting software

Since I posted a request. I feel I owe a tip in return. I have seen topic after topic on what software program is the best. Well I can honestly say from experience of using numerous programs for months. That I feel I can give a true answer to this question. Unlike the guys who have only used one or two programs and give you an answer based on that. I have used Precision cut, Tintek, Computercut, expel, madicos program ( forget the name) I will give you my experience with all of these programs...

Tintek= poor patterns for many cars, many cars are not even in the system. Too long until new vehicles are in the system. software is just too plain and gives you minimal options. No paint protection patterns

precision cut= fairly descent patterns except for Bmw's for some od reason. pretty good with patterns as far as amount of vehicles in the system. But again not enough options included in the software.

expel= Cheap start up. No software charges upfront, just a monthly fee of $150. Patterns are a too small for tucking, although you can extend them, but you should' nt have to. Because that takes time and defeats the purpose. Also again not enough options in the software. No ppf patterns

Madicos system= This one I have to admit I only had a week or two experience with it. However The software gave you many of options, and the patterns where pretty good. However I dont rem them having ppf patterns.

Computercut= This software in my experinece is the best software out there. It has very good patterns, very quick to update a new vehicle, numerous options for changing your paterns. The option of importing files for graphics. ( so does madicos) includes numerous graphics in the software. Has a sort of sign cutting software inpregnated into the software ( not as good as felxi, but hey it is free with the software) Has PPF included and very easy to use. By far the best software program I have used due to the amount of options available as well as ease of use.

I was drinking while typing this so please forgive all typo's, and if you would like to comment or qeustion what I have said please feel free. I will have no hard feelings towards negative replys, and will also gladly explain why I made my comments on each software program!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since I posted a request. I feel I owe a tip in return. I have seen topic after topic on what software program is the best. Well I can honestly say from experience of using numerous programs for months. That I feel I can give a true answer to this question. Unlike the guys who have only used one or two programs and give you an answer based on that. I have used Precision cut, Tintek, Computercut, expel, madicos program ( forget the name) I will give you my experience with all of these programs...

Tintek= poor patterns for many cars, many cars are not even in the system. Too long until new vehicles are in the system. software is just too plain and gives you minimal options. No paint protection patterns

precision cut= fairly descent patterns except for Bmw's for some od reason. pretty good with patterns as far as amount of vehicles in the system. But again not enough options included in the software.

expel= Cheap start up. No software charges upfront, just a monthly fee of $150. Patterns are a too small for tucking, although you can extend them, but you should' nt have to. Because that takes time and defeats the purpose. Also again not enough options in the software. No ppf patterns

Madicos system= This one I have to admit I only had a week or two experience with it. However The software gave you many of options, and the patterns where pretty good. However I dont rem them having ppf patterns.

Computercut= This software in my experinece is the best software out there. It has very good patterns, very quick to update a new vehicle, numerous options for changing your paterns. The option of importing files for graphics. ( so does madicos) includes numerous graphics in the software. Has a sort of sign cutting software inpregnated into the software ( not as good as felxi, but hey it is free with the software) Has PPF included and very easy to use. By far the best software program I have used due to the amount of options available as well as ease of use.

I was drinking while typing this so please forgive all typo's, and if you would like to comment or qeustion what I have said please feel free. I will have no hard feelings towards negative replys, and will also gladly explain why I made my comments on each software program!

Great post by a reviewer with experience! If you are looking to get into pre cuts this should with help your decision making.

thumbs up! I will always be impressed with ComputerCut..I favor them mainly from the pattern preview and the fact its the best software to make negative art, you can drag a widow and art pattern right to the cut screen with multiple patterns.....

computercut works well not only with the dgi plotters sold by them, but also roland plotters and this is from my experience....

whats the price on CC, purchase and monthly?

depends on the package you get...I know we spend 110 a month and as far as the plotter goes you can use any...so if you have a plotter already it would save you big bucks :dunno

depends on the package you get...I know we spend 110 a month and as far as the plotter goes you can use any...so if you have a plotter already it would save you big bucks :dunno

do you have to purchase solar gard film to get that price ??

I use lulu, so no you wouldn't and believe it's ten bucks cheaper if you don't add the inventory application, which is the greatest when it comes to warranty!

I use lulu, so no you wouldn't and believe it's ten bucks cheaper if you don't add the inventory application, which is the greatest when it comes to warranty!

I dont use solar gard film an pay a lot more than $110 a month. They must have differant pfice structure for uk an ireland it would be good to see what everyone is paying in different countries.

BY THE WAY GREAT READING AS I'VE ASKED THIS QUESTION A FEW TIMES :beer

depends on the package you get...I know we spend 110 a month and as far as the plotter goes you can use any...so if you have a plotter already it would save you big bucks :tinttank:

I dont use solar gard film an pay a lot more than $110 a month. They must have differant pfice structure for uk an ireland it would be good to see what everyone is paying in different countries.

BY THE WAY GREAT READING AS I'VE ASKED THIS QUESTION A FEW TIMES :piss

I guess we should start a new thread one for each software comp. and see if they are ripping some of us off?

depends on the package you get...I know we spend 110 a month and as far as the plotter goes you can use any...so if you have a plotter already it would save you big bucks :tinttank:

BY THE WAY GREAT READING AS I'VE ASKED THIS QUESTION A FEW TIMES :piss

I guess we should start a new thread one for each software comp. and see if they are ripping some of us off?

YOUR RIGHT BUT I THINK YOUR DOING ALRIGHT FOR SAME SOFTWARE

Archived