Pattern cutting software

Guest scottydosnntkno
whats the price on CC, purchase and monthly?

depends on the package you get...I know we spend 110 a month and as far as the plotter goes you can use any...so if you have a plotter already it would save you big bucks :piss

do you have to purchase solar gard film to get that price ??

I use lulu, so no you wouldn't and believe it's ten bucks cheaper if you don't add the inventory application, which is the greatest when it comes to warranty!

I dont use solar gard film an pay a lot more than $110 a month. They must have differant pfice structure for uk an ireland it would be good to see what everyone is paying in different countries.

BY THE WAY GREAT READING AS I'VE ASKED THIS QUESTION A FEW TIMES :tinttank:

I guess we should start a new thread one for each software comp. and see if they are ripping some of us off?

YOUR RIGHT BUT I THINK YOUR DOING ALRIGHT FOR SAME SOFTWARE

caps-lock-a.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whats the price on CC, purchase and monthly?

With the exception of expel it is along the same pricing lines as the other programs out there. Expel is the only one that does not charge you a software fee. To be honest I have to admit that I don't feel any of them should charge you. Why do I have to spend xx amount of money for the program, then also have a monthy fee as well?

Guest scottydosnntkno
:tw Its :lol Just buy it copy it by using DVDxCOPY and than tell them it didnt work out, If someone is going to screw you, screw them.

but then you only have the patterns that were in the latest update, and are SOL for any new cars that come out, or even patterns from current cars that aren't in there yet.

plus, its illegal, mr. tint it legal :lol

Not that simple VA. Because at the end of the month you need your license key validated or the program will not even open up for you. Computercut is an online program, so the minute they cut you. You lose access to all of the patterns. However with computer cut, you can still use the software to import any images you want and use it to cut that pattern.. So I guess thatis another plus for computer cut, that is it still some what funtional even if you decide to get rid of the service..

Guest scottydosnntkno
Not that simple VA. Because at the end of the month you need your license key validated or the program will not even open up for you. Computercut is an online program, so the minute they cut you. You lose access to all of the patterns. However with computer cut, you can still use the software to import any images you want and use it to cut that pattern.. So I guess thatis another plus for computer cut, that is it still some what funtional even if you decide to get rid of the service..

if there was a way to save the actual eps files to your hard drive, you would then be able to cut them from any sign cutting software. Flexi, SB, etc. I've played around with cutting some lettering and flames and stuff from flexi, and if my stupid plotter would cut the depth consistently, I might use it more

Guest scottydosnntkno
why in the world would they set it up to where you could save the patterns as .eps files? :lol

I wasn't sure if the files were in eps format on the actual cd/dvd itself, I've never used a cutting software. I highly doubt they invented a proprietary file format just to cut on there plotters? which really aren't their plotters, but work with just about any plotter out there?

If they are in a secured eps format, there are programs you could use to brute force them off the cd/dvd, or "record" the file straight from the program :angel

Archived