1976 caprice glasshouse

Guest drmrjon

Guest drmrjon

Well this one is a 1st for me. I have a 76 caprice glasshouse to do on sat. was wondering what the best way to shrink the rear window would be concidering the glass bows reversed from every other car I've ever done. :twocents

Well this one is a 1st for me. I have a 76 caprice glasshouse to do on sat. was wondering what the best way to shrink the rear window would be concidering the glass bows reversed from every other car I've ever done. :twocents

I googled the vehicle, doesn't look like much shrinking will be needed :poke Looks like it has rubber gaskets though. On the somewhat newer caprice turds the bottom doesn't have to be shrunk at all and just a lil bit on top but this one looks a bit different...

Glass is glass, all you really have to do for knowing what to shrink is lay the film on it and see where there is too much tint, shrink accordingly. Keep in mind on the curve like that the outside will be a tiny bit smaller on the inside, so your tint pattern will be a tiny bit shorter when you apply it.

Archived