cooking Receipies

Guest tint51

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint51

No it is not but there are people stuggling to make ends meat.. just some ways to help out..

If you don't want to help than don't reply.. !! At least be more mature about it...What are you afraid of...?

Anybody have some cool receipe that would like to share.. that is cost effient and tasty..

Like a stew, bean soups..etc.. :spit

what the hell mang, this aint no damn queer site :copcar

:thumb

ROTW! Do we get a recipe medal if we win ROTW........... :spit

Guest tint51
Anybody have some cool receipe that would like to share.. that is cost effient and tasty..

Like a stew, bean soups..etc.. :nope

what the hell mang, this aint no damn queer site :copcar

:lol2

ROTW! Do we get a recipe medal if we win ROTW........... :thumb

WOW ! didn't think it was a bad idea.. some people(TINT) :lol2 are a little touchy and from the Bay Area,CA. should be used to this.... Just thought it could help some people...

heres an idea. My wife has recently been buying a semi cooked ham that has cuts in them. Put it on a fridge and just pull of slices easy for a sandwich to take to work instead of buying lunch

I think you meant to put it IN the fridge ? (Guess I'm not the only one to make typos !)

heres an idea. My wife has recently been buying a semi cooked ham that has cuts in them. Put it on a fridge and just pull of slices easy for a sandwich to take to work instead of buying lunch

I think you meant to put it IN the fridge ? (Guess I'm not the only one to make typos !)

Or I could just ring out my socks and have some ..tinter toe tea.............. :whisper Just kiddin.

:eyebrows

Archived