70% on front sides in CA

Guest Mo Evo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Back in 95-96 the citation had a box to be checked if it was a correctable violation. If the box is not checked then you get stuck with fine.

just my :cool

That box is on the ticket and only gets checked when you give the officer some attitude.

In California some agencies charge for their time to sign the ticket off.

THEN the court takes another hand full of cash.

Why exactly is it that we ( Americans) feel so superior to the Mexican system of la mordita?

Guest djtekk707
I've never had anybody pulled over with 70% around here

Same here...non of my custy even get close to putting 70%...I mostly remove 20% from dealer cars.

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I've been selling the hell out of Johnsons Insulator 70 for fronts. I charge alot too, I just show them how much heat it blocks out and they go for it. I just did my friends 3 series bmw windshield with it too.

Guest Mo Evo
I've never had anybody pulled over with 70% around here

Nor have I, but the city of SF is in financial purgatory, so I'm thinking of the cops there as revenuers!

wow getting a ticket for 70% I put 70% on my dads front 2 windups because he doesnt like dark windows but I wanted to test it for its high heat rejection, and honestly looking at it and the clear back windows I cant really tell theres a film on there.

why is the law so strict in your state ? is it because people shoot cops int he face all the time ? I cant see how a 35% can be dangerous in any other way that the cops not being able to see if their face is about to get blown off when pulling a car over !

and here I am whinging in NSW Australia how we should have 20% laws not 35%, sucks to be you guys !

Archived