How do you say no !! to sheds ??

Nope I got standards & care what perspective customers may think, having a few chavos hanging around while I slap some cheap sh***y fader on a old nail, meanwhile I got a perspective Lexus, Merc whatever Custy driving down for a price, Great business card that dont think so,

I would do the dole & give up my mortgage & shove wasps up my arse Before I had to deal with these clowns on a daily Basis.

Jack you take em all, your welcome :lol pm me your number I will send them your way gladly,

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint325i

I hate dealing with the shed driving giro brigade 2 but sometimes I just got to, bills to pay etc, money is money at the end of the day but if I could get away with not doing it I would

the last ones I can remember refusing are an old p.o.s range rover classic and a talbot express camper van, 2 many good cars to tint to be messing about with sh#t like that, I'll tint anything but you've got to draw the line somewhere!!

I refuse alot of the "I have tinted the sides myself and now I need my back glass done" squad also, dont want people coming into my shop and seeing the sh***y ass halfords/ebay crumpled mess and thinking it was done by me, I will happily remove and replace of course

I hate dealing with the shed driving giro brigade 2 but sometimes I just got to, bills to pay etc, money is money at the end of the day but if I could get away with not doing it I would

:lol

exactly as I thought :lol

three hot hatches here I come lol

Oh yes forgot them the I did the sides myself it was easy lot,

I generally slap that back glass on & take the money, dont seem to bother me so much,

had one this week was for a Mechanic,

was shocking the amount of contam etc,

& said so long as the back looks like that im a happy chappy so threw some fag ash in there to finish it off for him , :lol

perhaps we should keep our eyes on www.barryboys.co.uk

if you fancy a laugh have a look as the title says

Barryboys.co.uk - REAL car enthusiasts upsetting cruisers since 2002 !

Over 83,500 photos of %&$# looking cars!

This site is dedicated to all those barry boys who think that superglue and some over-sized airfix kit turns a Citroen Saxo into a Performance Car. If you're brave enough to do stupid things to an underpowered shopping trolley hatchback, then you're brave enough to stand up here and be counted!

epic site with some prise Turds,

And no dont work for them or even post, just read & cry with laughter, Yes these barrys realy are a differnt bread, check it out if you get time,

Guest tint325i

I've got one coming in on saturday, old vectra estate done with a precut ebay special, cant wait to see it, I love how the perfect rear screen makes the sides look even worse than they did when it rolled into your shop

Guest jack the hat
Nope I got standards & care what perspective customers may think, having a few chavos hanging around while I slap some cheap sh***y fader on a old nail, meanwhile I got a perspective Lexus, Merc whatever Custy driving down for a price, Great business card that dont think so,

I would do the dole & give up my mortgage & shove wasps up my arse Before I had to deal with these clowns on a daily Basis.

Jack you take em all, your welcome :lol pm me your number I will send them your way gladly,

thanks squire, I might take you up on that offer,

great thread, very amusing,

I better get on as got pranjit patel with an old spacecruiser, delroy brown with his c-reg 318i and stevie smith with his souped up SPAM 1.1 waiting on limo black all round

:lol

Jack you take em all, your welcome :) pm me your number I will send them your way gladly,

thanks squire, I might take you up on that offer,

great thread, very amusing,

I better get on as got pranjit patel with an old spacecruiser, delroy brown with his c-reg 318i and stevie smith with his souped up SPAM 1.1 waiting on limo black all round

:dunno

:cool:hmmm

Im making quite a mint here outa these chavs today, so bring em on lol.

Archived